Thursday, April 17, 2008

What is Ella Thinking......

So I flipping through the Joyce session looking for a winner to blog for Candy.... by the time I look through the whole session I was laughing OUT LOUD at all Ella's looks. Maybe I have had too much caffeine this morning... but all I can think about is "What could she REALLY be thinking..."


"Mrs. Kristin- it is SUPER cold. This is the BEST I can do under these circumstances.... teeth? you want to see my teeth? HERE!

Give Ethan a hug?? Sure thing! Before or after I put him in the choke hold ?


3. Check out my new trick! Wink Wink!


4. Ok, really, aren't we finished???This isnt all that fun anymore... it is draining the life out of me!

5. Mrs. Kristin, you are still here? Why are you watching my every move? Can't a girl get some privacy around here???
6. You want THIS tutu back?? HA! Thats a funny one. You will have to catch me to get it!
On a less silly note...as the above may not tickle your funny bone like it did mine... here are sweet Ella's eyes. She really captivated me with them. Thank you Ella for putting up with Mrs. Kristin. Ethan thanks for being such a great sport!

2 comments:

Candy said...

Oh my gosh, she is so funny! That, girl! Thanks for the sneak peek. :) I love them!!

Martha said...

These are ADORABLE! I love your captions on each of the pictures:)