Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Interruptions Welcome!




Brilliant as I am....haha... I invited Mason, my youngest, to come with me to the studio one morning and play "hookie" from preschool. In my MIND, I was thinking... he is so STINKIN cute. He is FOUR, so SURELY he can function independently while I photograph sweet Hudson. This is a GREAT idea... Mason and I will have such a WONDERFUL time sharing our morning together..... again, that is all what i was thinking...

Now , what went DOWN is a completely different story! My sweet Mas was quiet jealous of all the attention I was giving Hudson. Then he was a tad bit territorial over all the chairs and couches I was using with Hudson... bless his heart.... then , I attempted to get mason to HELP me get Hudson to smile....which worked like...oh- ONCE! So I finally just realized there are bigger worries than this. So I took a quick break and let mason be the STAR!

Oh, footnote- Mason DOES do his own hair each morning.... and yes, his personality fits this style to a TEE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog!! You are so funny!!