Thursday, April 24, 2008

Livi Loo and Victoria too...




I was truly taken back at how much Olivia has grown up just in a year or too.... I told Lauren today... I dont really SEE how fast MY kids are growing, but her kids.... wow. It blows me away. She assured me that my kids ARE growing up just as fast... I just have a blind eye to it. I think I will stay in denial for a few more years. Addie IS starting to wonder why she has had three six year old birthday cakes.... if it is up to me- they would ALL be six forever. Why do we HAVE to let them grow up?

Here are my sweet friends, Olivia and Victoria B.....

1 comment:

Steve said...

wow !
No comments, yet...
These are great and they look like they might be the first set from your new Camera Room, which I stopped in a peek thru the windows at, very kewel!
Congrat's Kristin
steve