Monday, April 21, 2008

My Kids!


You all think we probably take pictures ALL the time... NO WAY! But i DID tell them last night...that I just needed ONE and then they could go wrestle, find roly polys, and strip down to white tshirts (the boys favorite!)
Left to right...Michael 6, Addie 8, and Baby Mas ( please do NOT bust my "mama" bubble...i don't care if he IS four..he will be baby Mas to me forever!! haha) 4

This time of year is crazy but great. With both boys in ball and Addie in soccer.... it is an exhausting fun adventure each day. There was a time when it was all i could do to survive one day with three toddlers under foot. Now that they are no longer under foot..but taking the world by storm...well the days pass too quickly. I am in my glory at thise stage though. My kids are fun, they are active, they are kind and thoughtful.... they are my joy! I am sure i will blink and i will be posting their senior portraits...but today i am going to bask in the sunshine of their today....

km

1 comment:

Southern Sassy Soul said...

These are gorgeous! I love them!!