Saturday, March 24, 2007

Reed and Riley Black

The twins! Riley is on the left and Reed on the right. I need to open the archives and find their newborn session..... I have really enjoyed watching these guys grow. They are 2 days older than my Mason so it really hits home when I see them looking like little boys and not babies...

These are from Mothers Day Out at Broadmoor Baptist Church in Shreveport. Beautiful children, beautiful day.... A BIG Thank you to Amy, Sheridan, and Debbie for a smooth week and lots of great smiles....
I am booking only a few school programs for summer and fall. If you are a Mothers Day Out or Preschool Director and would like me to come to your program, please contact me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww..these boys are precious! i remember babysitting them when they were newborns :) i still cant believe that they are so big now! (great pictures by the way!)