Monday, November 13, 2006

Without Air

Can you breathe?
Can you stand?
Do you think??
Can you blink?
or talk?
or feel?
can you eat?
can you sleep?
can you sigh ?
or laugh?
or cry ?
or dance?
can you run and sing?
can you spin and jump?
can you snuggle or rest?
can you smile..??????????.
without air.....????

well we all know that air IS a need we have that nothing else can fill....


This is my air.
This.
This right now and the here.
This moment ,
This embrace,
this.
THIS
This is all I need.

He is my air.
He is my air....
without my air....
I just wouldn't breathe....
I couldn't breathe,
I wouldn't want to breathe...

without my air.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin and Mike,
You two are so wonderful. You have been a wonderful friend to me, you are wonderful parents, and you are wonderful people. To see how in love you are with each other is an inspiration to mine and Jeremy's upcoming marriage. I love you two like family.
Thanks for everything,
Brooke