Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Smith Boys



These boys are special to me. I dont know them well at all, not even sure what grade they are in or what their hobbies are.... but these boys are special to ME because MY son is special to their mom. Kathy Smith is my Michael's preschool teacher at Greenfield. She is amazing! My heart melts when I see her encourage him and smile at his capers... knowing your child is loved when they are away from home.. well that is priceless. This has been an incredible year for Michael. He is happy and loving to go to school. Thank you Kathy! Your boys are precious too! I was honored to have the opportunity to create these images.

Gullatt Boys- WATCH OUT! You are next!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin,

What a sweet thing to say and do. Thank you for helping with the parent gifts, they turned out so cute. You'll see! I would have never taken the initiative and had my family pictures done if it weren't for you. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being so generous and taking your time, as I know it is precious with three kids at home. You are a sweet person and Michael is a nice reflectuion of that. I sure will miss him next year.

Kathy Smith