Tuesday, April 11, 2006

April 10, 2006




April 10th, 2006
I have been very busy with Spring Portraits. Thank you to all my sweet clients and your precious children.
Here are just a few of my favorites-

Moms and babies have a special bond. There is nothing as wonderful as being able to capture this for them... these type images make my heart melt.

These newborn sessions can be shot as soon as you come home from the hospital....

The Lokowich Family

It was pure joy geting to meet the Lokowich Family! It turned out that my Addie and Avery are friends at school. This image of Avery laughing makes me smile! I need to remember to catprue Addie laughing while she is still so innocent...

PHOTO CONTEST!

Send me the cutest laughing snapshot of your child! Cutest
picture will get published on the Mosura Blog!!



Chloe... she is beautiful!

Innonence... is little girls with pink flowers...

Chloe was a guest at Lori Machen's Party. There were fabulous children everyone! The Rickets Boys, Peyton, Dylan, Sweet Molly and all the Machen cousins... what a great day!

I AM STUFFED!

My sweet friend Christie Greer is now catering from her home. The stuffed pistolettes she made us last night were the most amazing things I have ever had! Now finally there is a way for me to not have to cook on Sunday... and not have to take three kids to a restaurant! Christy is going to make dinner for my family twice a week. I am so excited! Call her for Bunco suppers, Drug Rep lunches, salads, desserts, you name it! Christie is amazing! 741-9962

LINK TO PREVIOUS BLOG ENTRIES

No comments: