Monday, August 11, 2008

Just Joy.




What expression do I LONG to find in all life's little moments?

Joy.
Pure Joy
Untainted Joy in Life
For the Moment now
not for the before or what is to come
but for the now.
THE INSTANT of now.
Shouldn't we all live for the NOW?
Shouldn't we all lift our hands and dance for what IS?
My Joy is great! and so is hers.

Again, this sweet child has no idea the impact she made on me. To be included in moments like these, are priceless. To witness the love this family has for each other and too see this sweet little one sweet angel
twirl
twirl
twirl
and smile
and laugh
with PURE joy...

I was honored to have this opportunity. It doesn't seem right though, that they called wanting me to do them a service, and the end result? I was the one that received the greatest blessing......

2 comments:

Marie Moyers said...

Wonderful capture of emotion.

His Doorkeeper said...

I am a luker and I just happen on to your beautiful post of this precious girl while listening to "How Great is Our God". It just all came together in that one moment.....I've got chills!

Terrific photo journalism....JOY!! for sure!!