Monday, August 11, 2008

THE HUTSON FAMILY








Just as I am... that is what she seemed to be saying to me. I saw her to my side as I was photographing her sister. I just had to go be a part of this moment. The moment where she just was. I want to be her for one moment and have the joy of life like she knows.
She is God sent, God created, and PERFECT. This was my joy - this moment with her. People say my photographs change their perspective of life. Well ...THIS MOMENT with Sarah, changed my perspective of that moment. It was like a quiet exclusive invite to be her friend. She knew I was still photographing her...but she stayed and let me catch her...just being her. Thank you sweet angel. Thank you.

What does it take for the third child to get noticed? Learn to whistle early!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I just want to say that your photography work is absolutely amazing. I know the Hutson family personally and know what beautiful girls they have.

Melissa Mainiero said...

Kristin - WOW to you as the photographer, writer, and amazing Christian sharing your God given gifts with all of us!

The Hutson Family - what an amazing family you are! I have enjoyed getting to know you Katie the last few months. The girls are precious and I can't wait to see our two little ones grow up.

Melissa Mainiero

Sonya said...

Kristin your work is truly beautiful.

I have had the pleasure of becoming a long distance friend of Kati over the last 3 months. Kati, I look forward to the day I meet you and your beautiful family in person.
Love
Sonya