Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rachel and JP..... and Ben...and Mom... and Dad!

Ok, so it was family night with the McDaniels! We had a fabulous time! Rachel and JP are seniors this year at Airline...headed to LSU next year! They are twins.... so it was a double treat for me!
We had to document Mom's new phone....

and I think I need to shout out a Happy Birthday to BEN!
What GORGEOUS ladies!!!
And ...I PERSONALLY know how hard it is to get a family portrait of your own family accomplished. SO when I saw a few white tops on the family members... we did some quick changes into tshirts for the others...... and WHA-LA... a masterpiece! Well maybe not a masterpiece, but Lisa can certainly scratch family portrait off her "Mom of Three" to-do list.
The Trio.........
Thanks guys for a fun night- You three are amazing kids.. and your family is awesome! -km

No comments: