Thursday, July 24, 2008

Looking for a new computer???

Do NOT shop on Texas Street at the small computer store near the Boardwalk and Zoe;s. Personal experience.
3 months later....Kristin Mosura does not have a computer that works.... brand new computer- bought from their store in May, has been back in 5 times for repair. They will not refund my money, nor do I have a working system.... so BEWARE. I was trying to support a local small business, then I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and let them correct the issues one after another but the computer kept crashing and the hardware still isn't functional and the software has had compatibility issues........ and I am surprised at the lack of concern or empathy from the owner. I am super surprised that a small business owner wouldn't want to correct an issue like this. I am so sad to write this blog........ I would have rather had a working computer and customer service with a smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like a nightmare!! I will pass this on. It sounds like you received a "lemon" from the start and at *the least* they should replace the system with a working one!

Ang