Thursday, August 09, 2007

Monica's "Dear Kristin"






I just wanted take a little time to tell you that I am so appreciative of you. I really, really enjoyed our photo session and I know Libby did. I am so excited about these pictures (and having a tough time deciding!) and I think you did a beautiful job. I can't say enough nice things about you and these pictures.

Monica Roy
August 2007


These images are some of my favorites from that morning.... Libby and I were trying to decide if it was still raining on us.... she looked into that big sky with those sweet big eyes... and yep- drip drop right into her eye... but she didn't mind. She was in love with that rain... and after a session like hers... i loved the rain too... thanks Libby and thanks Monica for the sweet words.....

No comments: