Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Gatti Girls


A bond with a sister... these Gatti girls will have something special. Thinking back to my childhood... I don't know HOW my sister put up with me! I was a pest, Messy Bessy, always spying on her and her friends, borrowing clothes and make up... and doing my best to copy every move she made..... yes, I was the typical little sister.
I thank God for my big sister now. She is one of my rocks and part of my foundation. She cools my temper, she soothes my hurts,she opens windows to a different perspective. My sister is my childhood. She knows where I have been, she prays for my tomorrows, and she CHEERS out loud for my todays.... That is what sisters do.
SO Katy, thank you for every ounce of patience you had with me, for every vent you have listened to, for every thing Gaudy, colorful and "Bling Bling" you send my sweet daughter, for loving my kids, for remembering their birthdays, for completing masons scrapbook, for making me find time for myself... for being you.. the best sister in the world.

And Gatti Girls... one day... I promise, one day....You two will be the best friends ever!! You are each others tomorrow and each others yesterday...

No comments: