Monday, June 26, 2006

Jumping Beans!

LET THE KIDS BE KIDS!!!!
Well , at least one time in their childhood at least.. grab your camera.. and say those words. EVERYONE JUMP ON MAMA"S BED! The giggles and laughter will make your heart sparkle and your cheeks hurt from the smiling. These are my kids and I LOVE this image. It captures them , just like they are. I will always look at this image and be able to "hear" their joy. SO grab your camera.. pull open your window shades so you have lots of light... and let them jump!

This is the most precious little six year old ever.

Her eyes dance when she talks.
Her voice is sweet and her tune so angelic.
Her fingers are delicate, her nails half painted.
Her heart seems to be concerned with helping others... which brings me great joy.
Her laugh is DEEP and VIBRATES with happiness.
She is tender and sensitive to others.
When she is joyful.. you feel it in the room.
She radiates with her love for living.
She is everything I would ever want her to be. She is me and she is him. The best of us both.
She dances.. and twirls. .and when she does that.. she seems to just be
free.
I hope she always knows how much I love every inch of her.
How I love every smile,every frown, every crooked wink, and funny laugh.
I hope I remember to tell her EVERY day .. that she is perfect in my eyes.
That her best is good enough.
That I am proud of who she is and the choices she makes.
I know she is only six. But yesterday it seemed she was turning five, and tomorrow she will probably turn 12... so if I dont remember to do this today... today may be gone.
So I am going to relish in today and who she is
NOW.
I am going to be her
NUMBER ONE fan.
I am going to encourage her to listen to her heart.
I am going to push her to do her best.
I am going to love her with every inch of my heart and then more.
She is not only amazing as a little girl, but she is the perfect big sister for Mason and Michael, and she is the perfect daughter for me. I thank God for Addie every day. And I hope she always knows of HIS love her.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I never knew you were a writer! Thank you for reminding me today to cherish these moments because they do go by too quickly. What you said about your precious little girl was so beautiful. How special that you took the time to put your feelings in the words so that she will have them to always know how loved and special she is.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I never knew you were a writer! Thank you for reminding me today to cherish these moments because they do go by too quickly. What you said about your precious little girl was so special. How special that you took the time to put your feelings in the words so that she will have them to always know how loved and special she is.