Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Mason


Just a cute kid.
Growing up so fast.... it is incredible! The baby of the family, but the bulldog of the group. One of the "Mosura" perks is that Mason's daddy owns a magazine...so every so often our kids grace the cover...whooo hooo! Watch out Pottery Barn!

November is Mason's month. Tuesday night we dug out the corduroy jacket and long sleeve shirt from our winter box of clothes. We tromped and marched over the ninja swords, play guns, tonka trucks and lots of mud to the back fence.. and shot the cover. Sometimes at OUR house...we take the camera for granted. But this image just covers my heart like the first sip of hot chocolate in the winter. ahhhhhhhh....so sweet and wonderful. That HE would loan me these kids to raise... amazing and overwhelming. I am SO blessed and so thankful. Mason, man, Mama LOVES you like you have NO idea. I just love EVERY freckle on that nose, and I LOVE playing with your hair when you sleep. You were the surprise of a lifetime ( :)) and the coolwhip on my dessert. Stay strong and determined, live life to the fullest... and remember that Mama loves you....

2 comments:

Candy said...

Can't wait to see him on the cover! SO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

I love to hear your heart....you are such a beautiful mommy!! With some super cute kids!!! :)