Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dear Kristin, From Kristen B

Dear Kristin –

I knew you were an amazing photographer, but you have exceeded even my expectations! I told you that I wanted to capture the essence of little boys and you read my mind! I love the bubbles, fat Freddy, Sam the mud warrior and my Norman Rockwell shot at the old wooden fort. You bring out the best in my kids (and me for that matter) and I am truly grateful. Thank you for putting up with me when I said that I wanted something that you had never done before, and for being willing to spend your Friday night in Minden in the heat with the mosquitoes! What you said to me the other day - that time flies although the days are long - is SO true!! I’m so glad that I have you to help me enjoy my boys and my life as their mom. You are the BEST and I am truly blessed!!

Love –

Kristen


You all want a peak???? Here you go!
www.kristinmosura.com/black/index.html

No comments: