Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Noah and Mark Andrew!




These boys belong to the MOST AMAZING MOM I KNOW.. well besides ME :)

Stacie keeps me sane! She keeps me from failing as a Mom some days! She was room mom this year with Addie and Caeden. She knows my wonderful, wild, and chaotic life... and has my BACK!

Isn't it awesome how God sends people like Stacie... JUST when you need them?

Kids needed white gloves during Christmas... yep, Stacie sent a pair JUST for Addie.. JUST in case my Christmas rush had me boggled.

Vday... yep, Candy sent in for Addie ..JUST in case I ...uh..... well.. you know... forgot?? (shhhhhhhhhh!!! Good moms DON'T forget things!!!! right??? )

When I would run late on a session... Stacie would grab Mason from preschool and give him the FIRST CLASS Trant ride home....and feed that crazy kid lunch!

And then to finish it off.... during the CRAZY last few weeks of school... I received PERSONAL emails almost daily it seemed keeping me posted on Life in Mrs G's room and what was supposed to be sent to school the next day.

THANK YOU STACIE! I love your family, and I LOVE MY FRIEND STACIE! You are the BOMB! I am a better MOTHER because I know you!


Edited to say... just can't seem to let this go.I have more to say....
Stacie is amazing. The common denominator in all her wonderful gifts of love is that she is thoughtful and giving. She never wants credit for deeds or things. She just covers her friends in thoughtfulness and caring acts of kindness. I never asked for these things... but I NEEDED them , I just didn't always know it.

If I raise my three wonder kids to be ANYTHING... I pray , that Addie, Michael ,and Mason can be loving, kind, and thoughtful friends to others- like Stacie is to everyone she knows.
That they will do things and be protective of their friends - like Stacie is...
That my kids will empathize with the people they love and care enough about their lives and happiness and than DO something to help.... like Stacie does....

Stacie is one of those people.
A doer for others.
Not a performer of tasks for glory...
but someone out there..getting their hands dirty, loving others.

whew. glad i added that. THAT is the complete Kristin Mosura take on ol' Stacie T.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin, this is so true!!! What you wrote about Stacie is so beautiful and moving, and so spot on. She is an exceptional mother and friend (we'll have to ask Matt about the wife part!) and I feel blessed to have her for a friend as well. I have not been to your site in a while and I am just amazed at your recent photos- gorgeous... You are incredibly talented. I've got to order my baby picks with Landrie ASAP- she is already 7 months!!! I'm embarassed that it has taken so long (shameful mother!!), PLEASE don't get rid of our pics!!
Talk to you soon,

Kim McLain