Monday, March 03, 2008

Matilda Jane Clothing!

www.matildajaneclothing.com

Check it out!!! I am in LOVE with this line of girls clothes! It is fun, cute, and cool!! Finally something moms AND kids will agree on. I loved this line so much that my friend Angie Partington and I are having two trunk shows this week for you to see them. Wednesday you can find the clothing at 944 Oneonta from 10 - 2. On Thursday, you can find Matilda Jane at MY NEW STUDIO!!!!! 4101 Viking Drive, Bossier City, also from 10 -2.

I am also giving a free MTJ Mini Session to people who purchase HEAD TO TOE outfits for their girls at our shows this week.
MTJ Mini Session Details:
Purchase a Head to Toe outfit of MTJ for your little girl- get a FREE 15 Minute Kristin Mosura Photography Mini Session! June 2 - June 6th from 9 am - 2 pm. I will photograph your daughter in her MTJ Head to Toe Outfit!!!! It will be SO much fun!!

Also! BIG NEWS! Everyone who makes a purchase at our MTJ parties can enter their name into the hat for a FREE PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION WITH THE DIGITAL DISK OF ALL IMAGES!!! a $600 VALUE! Consider THIS your invitation!!!!!

Email me if you have any questions.. kmosura@bellsouth.net

See you this week!
K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew this line was going to be amazing when you told me about it, but WOW! So glad you found it! Question...if we can't attend the show, can we still order?

kelly

Kristin Mosura said...

Of course Kelly!! :) Cammie, our truck keeper said to call her or email her and she will help you with that. All the clothes are online at matildajaneclothing.com so go online and pick want you want....or slip by Cammie's house to touch and feel them!!! :)
Email me for Cammie's contact info!