Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tiny Tigers


as a mom... this look from my son... melts me deep within. That face that is so innocent and sweet looking to me for approval for a job well done... "MAMA... aren't you proud of me???


The look that also has a little hint of unsure elatement and pride too.. because he knows he did his best... and he knows that doing his best is all that matters to me.


So yes, Michael, I AM SO VERY VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU... and your Daddy is too..... and yes... you should also be proud of yourself... because you worked hard and you did well... and so did all these sweet little Tiny Tigers.


Thank you to PAKS Haughton for this wonderful experience. You are instilling in our children great work ethic and life principles. I am honored to be a part of this...
See slideshow of images here: CLICK HERE FOR SHOW
Download images here: DOWNLOAD IMAGES

No comments: