Saturday, August 12, 2006

His and Her Love




He dances in your heart and will for as long as it beats.
his smile warms your soul.
his laughter is the sound you dream of.
his hand fit in yours, like the last piece of a puzzle.
his eyes are marbles, a reflection of you.
the sounds of his feet pattering across your floor.. are to the perfect beat.
he is yours.
his is you.
he completes the part of you you had no idea was empty....

and her?
well don't worry.

She will sing the song of your soul.
she will twirl like a dancer through the depths of your being.
her laughter will be the soundtrack of your memories.
her hand will fit in your other hand and feel soft and smooth.
her feet will be the pitter with his patter... harmonizing for the perfect blend.
she will make you sigh, and cry, and shake your head at the
awesomeness of God's sweet gift...
her voice will echo and vibrate through your happy place you keep locked inside.
she will be yours.
she will be you.
she will complete you once again.

You will love her the pinkest and him the purplest...

And their love for each other.... that will be
indescribable.



6 comments:

Moriah said...

I simply must say that I would have given anything in the entire world to have you capture this of me and my child when I was pregnant with my second. Kristin, this is just breath taking. Honestly, I can feel this moms love for her children and how blessed she is. You captured her like no other! I want a HUGE canvas of them in my home and heck, I don't even know her! Work of ART! She has to have this somewhere large in her home as it simply is that!!

Paula Swift Photography said...

Kristin beautiful words to go with such a special image. Thank you for the inspiration.

Me and my boys said...

Wow, what a beautiful heart felt image you've captured! You can just tell by the smile on her face how much she loves that little boy. The words that you've written to go along with it are just priceless. You've preserved a wonderful moment for this mom and little boy!

admin said...

Gorgeous photo, beautiful connection, and the words brought tears to my eyes. You captured a sweet, beautiful moment!

Michelle said...

This is an awesome image! Love the joy and love in it!

Alissa said...

you have done it again- Amazing!