Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dear Kristin, From Stacie......

www.kristinmosura.com/trant/index.html

Dear Kristin,


Okay I have emailed my link to friends and family and have gotten the BEST comments on these pictures.
I honestly teared up the first time through, the music is so perfect and the pictures are priceless, once again.
I LOVE the one of matt airplaning me when I am coming down, it's so awesome!! It is who we are, I just can't explain it. You have to be "that"with four boys, to keep your sanity, what is "that" I'm not sure but the picture it knows, it says it all, without saying a word.....and I get it!
I Love the first of all the boys wrestling with daddy, you can see baby in background. That's our chaos REGULARLY!!
I love the 2nd one of Noah holding his feet with his legs crossed, and the close up of Micah not smiling and the one of caeden close up laughing with his eyes cut to the side, and Mark-Andrew there's this one of him sitting down and it is just awesome, gosh why is this soooo hard to pick???
I love seeing every aspect of "who we are" when I look back at the pictures. They remind me of just how much we do LOVE and CHERISH and HOLD ON TO each other. The best part is they make me KNOW, that I KNOW, that I KNOW, God is REAL. I am so blessed, thank you for capturing one of God's greatest treasures to me "MY BOYS," all 5 of them : )
You have the BEST job ever, EVER!!!! And your fabulous of it, absolutely the BEST at it : )
Love You K
Stacie T

No comments: